Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
the entire evening was full of incidents.
first some idiot wanted to steal my ticket as i was entering the stadium.
luckily my grip on the ticket was tight and when he failed and i pushed his ass, he ran away.
fukking security did jack. smh....
then i almost got in another fight and a verbal altercation in the stadium because of the guy sitting next to me.
he basically was bad mouthing the keeper all match and when the keeper made an error in the dying minutes, he really went over board.
now what he did not know was that a family member of the keeper was sitting right next to him. she most probably was holding her anger in all match but she lost it on him and then even went at me.
i was like 'what the fukk i do:what:. eventually we got her to calm down and even laughed at the incident.
and then lastly. this had me laughing hard. the coach of CHAD in the final 10 minutes or so made a substitution,only to realize he substituted the wrong guy
and now he was making hell of a commotion on the touchline. blaming everyone but himself. the sight of this old balding grandpa jumping up and down on the touchline had me :mjgrin:. breh was loosing it.
anyway, it was a very eventful evening.
out!!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Costa is out three months

giphy.gif