Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:francis:

Why do these guys play in these type of countries?:smh:

Those countries look at the hypocrisy of the West / FIFA / Uefa in matters regarding race and get encouragement from that,
They recognize the duplicity, 2nd class status, symbolic but ineffective initiatives and lack of brehs in positions of authority and take their lead from that.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Streamja - Simple video sharing

full

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Some of these pundits are clowns, already calling the league after 12 games, with 26 to go. This shyt is beyond me.:mindblown:

Liverpool are going to walk the league barring a miracle. They have depth, talent, no competition.

City don't have the depth. Leicester don't have the depth. Chelsea too young. City is their only realistic competition on paper and they have injury issues and probably want to save themselves for the CL. Actually think Leicester are the biggest threat because they focus on the league.

Arsenal, Manchester United, Spurs = all train wrecks.

They're going to lose but the league, they got it.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I called Liverpool winning the league I think after City lost to Newcastle last year they had a similar lead. That was around January I believe..
So I'm definitely not ready to call it this time around.