Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Not going to lie I would love if Arsene got the job.

Would help him rejuvenate his somewhat tainted legacy in his latter years.
Perfect job for him to win a couple titles and bow out of the game on a high.
Only problem is if he gets the job instead of Jose, we are still going to have that nonsense about him getting the Arsenal job circulating:francis:
I can already feel the fukkery :ohlawd:

Mourinho taking over Arsenal, initial improvement and then the inevitable meltdown. As things fall apart Jose shytting on Wenger's legacy and talking about how he used to beat Arsenal.

I can't even imagine what would happen on AFTV.

Do it Kroenke! :damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Not going to lie I would love if Arsene got the job.

Would help him rejuvenate his somewhat tainted legacy in his latter years.
Perfect job for him to win a couple titles and bow out of the game on a high.
Only problem is if he gets the job instead of Jose, we are still going to have that nonsense about him getting the Arsenal job circulating:francis:
Bayern not hiring José. :pachaha:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Screen-Shot-2019-01-13-at-2-36-24-PM.png

Kinda worried since he's been away for 18 months.

Just want him to win the CL.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
How comes the Arsenal match is on so early?
Yo, 3:30? And it's today? When people are picking up their kids from school? :mjtf:

EDIT* Forgot we will be playing at the same time when we play Astana at the end of the month

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Yo, 3:30? And it's today? When people are picking up their kids from school? :mjtf:

EDIT* Forgot we will be playing at the same time when we play Astana at the end of the month

They said its because Braga play at home tomorrow too so to avoid congestion and any potential trouble

We have been terrible, people will see 1-0 potential win but Arsenal have been wack

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Count on Arsenal to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory 10 times out of 10. Should have lost tbh.

Emery is totally incapable of shutting out a team when in the lead. Should have known from when he completely bottled it at PSG vs Barca.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:francis: Count on Arsenal to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory 10 times out of 10. Should have lost tbh.

Emery is totally incapable of shutting out a team when in the lead. Should have known from when he completely bottled it at PSG vs Barca.

:gucci: I turned it off at the 90th minute we drew???

We didnt even deserve our goal, how we end up drawing anyway :dwillhuh:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: I turned it off at the 90th minute we drew???

We didnt even deserve our goal, how we end up drawing anyway :dwillhuh:

:pachaha:It's worse than that breh we almost ended up losing in added time. They had like another 2 chances and we very nearly scored an OG.

PS turning off Arsenal before the game is finished? :mjlol: You should know better by now breh lol