Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
EIYe3AYWoAELnpE
:dead:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Guendouzi is a problem. No discipline at all.

Carries the ball too much. Runs into space with no idea what to do .

Sometimes he's great for us and an absolutely necessary presence in the midfield, other times he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. I don't think we'd worry about it so much if the whole squad weren't such a fukking mess.

And speaking of that, another goddamned home draw. Ozil looked invested in proving Emery to be the idiot we know him to be, but other than that...yeah. Typical Emery era Arsenal bullshyt. I care less and less about it these days.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought Villa deserved a point today. They blocked passes, shots, outran Liverpool at times, disrupted play, got a goal and held it for as long as they could. They came to play.

Sometimes that's just how the cookie crumbles
z0L0jD2.png

And VAR...well what can you say that hasn't been said already
ksrche4.png

Salah hit everything in the sky today :scusthov:

Daps
shyt might be destiny brehs nice to see black man and african sadio mane getting the game decisive win and three points

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:mjtf:No it’s not. Mourinho just set up the team where he won’t win or lose. I’d rather we try and fail than staying still like how Mourinho had us
Even you don't truly believe that. You'd rather have Ole now over Maureen?

Ole's at the wheel

:mj:

giphy.gif
At least Jose would park the bus.:troll:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes he's great for us and an absolutely necessary presence in the midfield, other times he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. I don't think we'd worry about it so much if the whole squad weren't such a fukking mess.

And speaking of that, another goddamned home draw. Ozil looked invested in proving Emery to be the idiot we know him to be, but other than that...yeah. Typical Emery era Arsenal bullshyt. I care less and less about it these days.

Feels like he just put a line up out there.

Torreira playing too high. No outlet for the midfielders. Need more width and pace up top if you're going to play Ozil.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
We don't know how to break down teams. Wolves should've slaughtered us.​

Last edited: