Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
So many times our counter attack was stifled due to slow ball movement and lack of ideas.
We have serious problems breaking down teams. The only time our attack looked somewhat good was when Tierney overlapped and crossed.
We're so slow and laborious in our attacking phase. The game was disgusting, once again I love when Guendouzi drives with the ball, his long passing is real crisp at times.
Lacazette isn't match fit, he looked a little off. Auba once again didn't really get any service.
Chambers is a real wonky guy on the ball. I thought Martinelli should've came on but I get why he didn't having played Thursday.
Yo, like what the fukk are we doing in training? All them rondos we do in training don't manifest themselves when we're building.
Emery only decides to attack when we're losing grips of our lead.
Overall the game was a hodgepodge of bullshyt.
Emery still gotta go.
:camby:
Side note: I really wonder what Pepe thinks of the team :patrice:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So many times our counter attack was stifled due to slow ball movement and lack of ideas.
We have serious problems breaking down teams. The only time our attack looked somewhat good was when Tierney overlapped and crossed.
We're so slow and laborious in our attacking phase. The game was disgusting, once again I love when Guendouzi drives with the ball, his long passing is real crisp at times.
Lacazette isn't match fit, he looked a little off. Auba once again didn't really get any service.
Chambers is a real wonky guy on the ball. I thought Martinelli should've came on but I get why he didn't having played Thursday.
Yo, like what the fukk are we doing in training? All them rondos we do in training don't manifest themselves when we're building.
Emery only decides to attack when we're losing grips of our lead.
Overall the game was a hodgepodge of bullshyt.
Emery still gotta go.
:camby:
Side note: I really wonder what Pepe thinks of the team :patrice:

I should be playing in the CL with Lille :mjcry:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Celtic fans being hated by Brexit leaning English fans, pro Israel supporters and now the relatives of Musolini is phenomenal work from them. keep it up.

how's Tierney doing at Arsenal so far...up to speed yet after that bad injury he had ? Celtic just about ran him into the ground.
there's no real players I see as captain material at that club and he could end up captain off of attitude alone in 6 months.

Atalanta winning 7-1

:noah: