Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

fukk NO!
6O9KKLZ.gif

The manager you and @Montez deserve :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
We played awfully overall, but the shining lights today:Martinelli is something special, he's so good in the air:wow:
Tierney with another assist as per usual, can't wait for him to start in the league. :wow:
Pepe finally shutting nikkas up:wow:

ESR showed a lot of naivete today, selfish and held on the ball too long at times. But it's okay, he's still learning his trade.
I know AMN confidence is shot to pieces :mjcry:

I don't like seeing Torreira playing so high up, especially when our backline has no shield and keeps getting exposed.
Bellerin was meh.
Laca looked so frustrated out there and rightfully so.
Mustafi is Mustafi and Holding is rusty, which makes sense.
I love the fight Guendouzi shows, the guy looks smooth when he's carrying the ball.
Willock had an iffy game, but he's young so let em breathe.
Emery still gotta go :camby:

Can you imagine this side with Bellerin, Teirney, Guendouzi, Torreira (at CDM), Ceballos, Auba, Pepe with Martinelli off the bench?

I'd love to see what a manager Antonio Conte woulda did with a team like ours. :sadbron:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What exactly does Gabriel Jesus do well? I'm surprised he has lasted so long as City

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
GOAT German derby (Revierderby) about to start. Schaly vs. that yellow team; Schalke about to get that derbysieger:blessed:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What exactly does Gabriel Jesus do well? I'm surprised he has lasted so long as City

Track back, dribble. His finishing shows promise.

Fact is you won't find a striker who covers as much ground as Jesus does, which is why Pep loves him, but also why his goal return (while still impressive) isn't what it should be. If he lead the line and didn't help so much with pressing he'd get more opportunites.

It's crazy last week he was probably man of the match but one week later ppl question if he's even worth being on the pitch.