Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Chris Wilder said he wanted to make it difficult for us and that's exactly what he did. We need a back up right back or a better right back because I'm not as hopeful as everyone else is about Bellerin; Chambers and AMN aren't it. Why didn't Tierney get a shout today? I'll say this though Kola didn't do too bad today, he laid it on a plate for Pepe. Bar the miss Pepe was our most dangerous player on the pitch. The L can't be blamed on the miss we had 70 minutes to score after that miss. Once again 0 creativity. We gifted them that goal, nobody was marking Mousset in the box. I'm mad at myself for getting my hopes up, Emery barely won away games at Valencia, that's been his achilles heel for quite some time. The man gave up a lead against Real Madrid with 9 men. Dude has been a bum, I mean look at this shyt(the tweet under this)

Get this claffy out of my club breh!
6O9KKLZ.gif

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Chris Wilder said he wanted to make it difficult for us and that's exactly what he did. We need a back up right back or a better right back because I'm not as hopeful as everyone else is about Bellerin; Chambers and AMN aren't it. Why didn't Tierney get a shout today? I'll say this though Kola didn't do too bad today, he laid it on a plate for Pepe. Bar the miss Pepe was our most dangerous player on the pitch. The L can't be blamed on the miss we had 70 minutes to score after that miss. Once again 0 creativity. We gifted them that goal, nobody was marking Mousset in the box. I'm mad at myself for getting my hopes up, Emery barely won away games at Valencia, that's been his achilles heel for quite some time. The man gave up a lead against Real Madrid with 9 men. Dude has been a bum, I mean look at this shyt(the tweet under this)

Get this claffy out of my club breh!
6O9KKLZ.gif

Breh, if you want to list the fukk shyt Emery has done, we'll need a whole thread.
Fail to win Ligue 1 brehs :mjlol:
Lose 6-1 brehs :mjlol:
While he was bottling the UCL spot last season I was just :ohhh:
I didn't think it was possible

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
What does emery do well? Bad tactically, bad defensively, plays shyt football, bad man management, bad substitutions. We got away with a lot of bad performances this season only because we got lucky and the results papered over the cracks. He's not the man for the job

Switch

All Star
Daps

What does emery do well? Bad tactically, bad defensively, plays shyt football, bad man management, bad substitutions. We got away with a lot of bad performances this season only because we got lucky and the results papered over the cracks. He's not the man for the job

Nothing he’s an absolute fraud who got the job because of a few good power points, I fell for it last season but this coward has nothing about him and is still carrying a chip on his shoulder from getting bytched out at Psg hence his treatment of Ozil.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He peaked in the 90s, so I consider him more of a 90s player. Still amazing though and a really good shout for 00s as well
He did not peak. Meaning I don’t even think what we saw of him at Barca and early inter was his real peak... He got a couple of devastating injuries and was never the same.:mjcry: