Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

F K

All Star
Daps
Just saw the Russia-Scotland highlights. The Russians were fully violating and taking the piss :damn::dead:

Dzyuba having fun out there lmaooo. That random chop in the box before trying to bend one in from that angle :deadmanny:....no respect for Scotland

Golovin :ohlawd:
:mjlol: @ Scotland. Only two potential top-class players and they are both left-backs.

They need to move Robertson to central midfield and see what happens.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I'm not even going to ask which one of you Spurs fans this is, because well I don't think any of you are this talented.

giphy.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Question for the Arsenal mandem, last time an Arsenal star or legend left the club on good terms?

So Xhaka is a harder worker than Torreira, Willock, or Ramsey when he was here? Arsenal are in a dangerous position giving this man so much power when he has shown he can't put a midfielder together to save his life.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Question for the Arsenal mandem, last time an Arsenal star or legend left the club on good terms?

So Xhaka is a harder worker than Torreira, Willock, or Ramsey when he was here? Arsenal are in a dangerous position giving this man so much power when he has shown he can't put a midfielder together to save his life.

Henry maybe? My memory is hazy tho so if I’m wrong :hubie:

Also I’m not an Ozil fan like that but that last tweet is bullshyt, Xhaka straight up costing us points but he “works hard” so that makes it okay. Get this coward out of this club.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I'm not even going to ask which one of you Spurs fans this is, because well I don't think any of you are this talented.

Ima need Tottenham to get relegated this season so we can get a 5 LP from dude

Tracklist

1. The Drop (Intro)
2. Empty Cabinet
3. Shook Spurs
4. Bottlers and Sparklers
5. White Hart

It's going platinum in the first week :mjgrin: