Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Ole’s at the wheel :olefrancis:

giphy.gif

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Emery’s gotta start easing them into the squad. I was hoping TJJ to get some minutes against Forest but it seems like they’re gonna have to wait more.

Yeah, both of em are injured as well. Hale End has good crop of young players tho.​

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
If Master LVG stayed he might have done better, but my man has no footballing IQ and I don't know what Ole is teaching him.

Say what you want about Pep, but he made Sterling a smarter footballer :manny:
I think you do Raheem a disservice, he was always a very intelligent footballer beyond his years and it stood out at youth level and also when he broke into the senior side. That and his movement is why I was so sure he was gonna make it big, only concern was how he struck a ball.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I think you do Raheem a disservice, he was always a very intelligent footballer beyond his years and it stood out at youth level and also when he broke into the senior side. That and his movement is why I was so sure he was gonna make it big, only concern was how he struck a ball.
Finishing was always Raheem’s problem.

but United’s issue is more than just Ole who should have never gotten the job. He was an interim manager. They should have left it at that. And They aren’t just aren’t buying the right players. Think they are third on the spending list in all of Europe or something like that. I’m