Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
587905b3f10a9a6c008b8339-750-387.png

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Juventus have launched a fresh appeal to have the 2005-06 Serie A title stripped from Inter Milan - just days before the two teams play each other.

Juve finished top that year but had the title revoked because of their role in the 2006 'Calciopoli' match-fixing scandal - when five Italians teams were penalised for attempting to influence results by picking certain referees.

Juventus, who have made numerous prior appeals, have made a new pitch to the Italian Olympic Committee's Collegio di Garanzia dello Sport tribunal.

AC Milan had finished second in 2005-06, but were also penalised in the scandal, so the title was handed to third-placed Inter Milan.

Juve won't let his shyt go :gucci:

You think they'll strip a 13 year old title off Inter, that means Chievo would get the title :mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Firstly Mourinho never played him as a WB so stop making stuff up please. Looking promising is not the same as being good enough.

If you believe Lukaku is piss poor then honestly your a fool. Managers like Mourinho and Conte want him but your telling me he is piss poor, do you know better? You just listen to media scapegoating of players. 41 in 98 for Andelect, 87 in 166 for Everton, 42 in 96 for Man United record goalscorer for Belgium be serious please stop listening to the media. Lukaku never slowed down our attacks that's bullshyt, Lukaku played with urgency our attacks are consistently slowed down by our midfield, Pogba especially and Matic. As well as wide players who when not taking on their man would pass it back to the full backs and centre backs.

The boring MNF 0-0 at Anfield where Rashford spent more time in his own half, tracking back then attacking was more that of a WB then attacking winger.

Me listen to the media about Lukaku? :mjlol: I know you are new to the thread, but everyone will tell you, I've been on Lukaku's case for years. Never said he doesn't know how to score, but as an actual footballer, he is awful. I know you going to ignore this, because you're clearly a Lukaku Stanley.