Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I look at a breh like VVD and it really boggles me how the Black community in the US could dominate the sport if the technical foundation and level of competition were available in the US.
Breaks my heart seiing brehs literally killing themselves to make it in the NFL.

You look at the talent these kids have playing DB,WR, and RB with their footwork, speed, positioning, and ability to quickly read the game. It's no way they wouldn't eat at the very least as defenders.

With soccer growing in popularity in NA one can only hope more of these kids will apply their talents there.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Breaks my heart seiing brehs literally killing themselves to make it in the NFL.

You look at the talent these kids have playing DB,WR, and RB with their footwork, speed, positioning, and ability to quickly read the game. It's no way they wouldn't eat at the very least as defenders.

With soccer growing in popularity in NA one can only hope more of these kids will apply their talents there.

They don't want black kids playing soccer. It's quite evident.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
tottenham-hotspur-aluminium-drinks-bottle-9506-p.jpg

81ZNARU4pfL._SX679_.jpg

:sas2: