Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Most knew Ole won't be utd manager by Christmas before the season even started. Going into the season with that squad which needed major surgery with those ins should actually be classed as gross misconduct. :yeshrug:
But its not entirely Ole's fault. Better managers than him have failed. Woodward is where the failure starts and as long as he's still in charge. Future managers will fail at United. Anyone with this mishmash of a squad would be performing miracles if they were doing well.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
1. Neither you nor I know the man.
2. Those two tweets demonstrate racist stereotypes and tropes used by known racists.
3. You’re playing a zero sum game defending this man and reducing racism to a club level.
4. Show some dignity and self respect.

Is that fukkboy trying to justify Bernardo Silva being racist? I have him on ignore but I can tell by your post that you're replying to him.

If Firmino or Juan Mata had posted that racist bullshyt he'd already be at work posting 25 tweets from folks none of us care about calling that shyt foul.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This is the worst United season I have seen and I've been watching since 1993. The lack of direction is the key thing

I'm off to OT on Monday to watch the game - think we may get trounced by the Gunners

Last edited:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let Ander Herrera go brehs

Complain about Fellani when he would probably be your best midfielder brehs

Let Lukaku go brehs

Let Sanchez go brehs

:Gclkjn:

Fam its the stupidity of Man United fans, majority of Man United fans know absolutely nothing about Football and are swayed by whatever the media opinion is and you can see im a Man United fan.

Media scape goating caused fans to turn on Lukaku, a striker who scored 42 goals in 96 games. Thats not a bad strike record at all we sold him in favour of Martial and Rashford. Same scapegoating led them to hate fellaini who throughout that Van gaal era saved us countless of times.

Rashford isnt as good as the media, man united fans or he himself believes he is. They are both inconsistent and often times ineffectual, Martial hasn't developed at all since he first arrived, Martial is not a better player now than the one who first arrived. Mourinho was spot on when he said these players are not as good as everyone for some reason believes they are.