Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What’s your moms making for dinner ?

Lol I spend Gs to fly to see City. You sit at a computer calling out people for not spending money and missing 3 days of work to see a game that City have played 4 times before in the past 5 years.

Go outside man.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
manchester-united-fans.jpg

Compare a Champions League game in Shaktar to a Thursday night game in ROSTOV..brehs :beli:

Should we compare body counts of the two conflicts to make you feel better?

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Lol I spend Gs to fly to see City. You sit at a computer calling out people for not spending money and missing 3 days of work to see a game that City have played 4 times before in the past 5 years.

Go outside man.
:mjlol: try harder little guy. Go clean up your room

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The Qatar is fine. I do think it’d have been better with an all maroon collar.

The Hyundai is terrible though.

European club kits about to go the way of Brazilian and Mexican kits with like 6 different sponsors on a shirt :hhh:

I see that with Italian teams and some of the other broke leagues. Hope EPL and La Liga shirts don't start looking like racing uniforms :scust:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
am guessing the next premier league sacking is coming from wolves :lolbron:

He's built up enough good will. They're just going through a bad patch

If this form lasts till Christmas tho he's gone lol

Nuno probably giving his team that work right now. He comes across like he has a strong pimp hand.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
People need to chill on the Pepe slander. I know he hasn't hit the ground running but the main reason we bought him was because the fee when broken down over 5 years wasn't shyt.

They essentially traded him for Iwobi who is the same age and was blocking the 2 youngins on the left.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Marital and Pogba are out for Man U's clash with West Ham :francis:

Our squad is paper thin right now. We might as well just give all of the youth a chance this season and build around them similar to Chelsea.

Lamps has the best job in Europe right now. As far as Chelsea is comfortably mid-table by the end of the season then he get's a free pass. All while getting to play a full season with a young team of Abraham, Mount, Pulisic, RLC, CHO.

That's prime development opportunity.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Marital and Pogba are out for Man U's clash with West Ham :francis:

Our squad is paper thin right now. We might as well just give all of the youth a chance this season and build around them similar to Chelsea.

Lamps has the best job in Europe right now. As far as Chelsea is comfortably mid-table by the end of the season then he get's a free pass. All while getting to play a full season with a young team of Abraham, Mount, Pulisic, RLC, CHO.

That's prime development opportunity.
The issue is that after Pogba and Martial the most skilled player is Ashley Young :francis:

No one even attempted or had confidence to try to get past their man versus Astana, besides Rashford who just runs straight into people :beli:

Hopefully Greenwood gets going now that he finally scored one.