Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
What kind of WWE shyt is going on in PSG? :russ:
I can imagine him having a monstrous season and just ignoring the fans when they finally start to cheer him

Neymar: "Now I will play each matches as if I played them away from home."

He also said: "Everyone knows it really was my wish to leave, and I wanted that. I've made that clear. I won't go into details of what happened in the negotiations, people from here... even the president knows what he did, everyone else as well.

So this is a thing from the past, today I'm a PSG player and I promise to give my all on the pitch, that's my role, that's what I'm gonna do this season, I'll be happy inside the pitch because I don't need to have my name yelled, I don't need the crowd to be there for me, what I want is them to be there for PSG.

If they say PSG is really big and bigger than any player, then they need to forget this player and cheer for the squad the whole game. I think that'll be much more important than booing"

EDIT: More from him, "As soon as the window closed, my head turned right back to PSG and I intend to deticate myself, as I always have. Unfortunately this past two years I had a lot of injuries, serious ones, and they ended up leaving me out of a lot of games, unfortunately. But everytime I was on the pitch I lived up to expectations, if you look up my numbers, I think they're the best of my career and I'm happy to be able to help my teammates and PSG. So like I said, I don't want the fans to bother, if they don't like me anymore, that's sad but may them think first of the other plays and start cheering them on"

"There were a few reasons, mainly personal ones. I want to make it clear that it wasn't about PSG the club or the fans. When you stop feeling good at any job, you look for another one, not because of your coworkers or the company you work for, but for personal reasons, whatever it is. I had my reason, wanted to leave and I made that clear, did all I could, but unfortunately they didn't let me go. But like I said, I won't go into details because it's a thing from the past, it's the first time I'm talking about this after all that happened, and it will be the last since like I said, my mind is with PSG and I hope to play up to my potential every game and help my teammates"

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The gawd Koulibaly was making forward runs, looking like a winger at times. Could that have been an audition for Pep? :lupe:

Can't wait for the Napoli Liverpool match Tuesday. Should be an exciting one with all them speedy midgets making runs. I just hope they're a bit more conservative on set pieces in the opponent's third. They've been getting exposed on the counter after having committed too many players forward.

Watching the Inter game now, passes to Lukaku bouncing off him like a brick wall will never stop being funny :mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
no
He's not more talented than Demebele
Dembele was doing all that too when he was in form before injury

He's not better than Dembele I agree. Dembouz was ran into the ground by really shytty tactics from Valverde. Look at how many lung busting runs Ousmane made when last season. That shyt is havoc on your hamstrings (on a kid who's already got suspect hammies.) I just don't wanna see this kid pick up injuries for no fukkin reason like Ousmane.

Dembouz can play on either side, good with both feet and has more pace. I'd tinker with be them both on the wings with Grizzou in the middle. Or perhaps a 4-2-3-1 (pending health/performance).

Suarez/Grizzou
Fati - Messi - Dembele
De Jong - Busquets
Alba - Umtiti/Lenglet - Pique - Semedo

:manny: just a though

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
70388451_2582770221947026_4811263210118184960_o.jpg

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Does this dude Dominic Calvert Lewin ever score? :hhh: fukk is the point of playing a striker just to run about

Some of these managers too stubborn for their own good