Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, its also the best way for Rodgers style of play to work @ Liverpool tbh. They easier to mould than ur 24s and above

yup younger lads are gonna ride or die for rodgers thats why he likes them...also this jonjo lad has impressed me a lot since preseason...i mentioned it here during preaseason and everyone said he was shyt and gave me the :childplease:

the lad is gonna be a decent player

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, its also the best way for Rodgers style of play to work @ Liverpool tbh. They easier to mould than ur 24s and above

Yeah, definitely. These tiki-taka 'I has philosophy init' managers trying to teach old dogs new tricks is almost always going to end in failure.

That's why Pep* should find it easy next year with the Hazard's and Oscar's of this world.

*Let's be reality, RdM is just keeping the seat warm until Guardiola wants it. Roman is ruthless like that.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yup younger lads are gonna ride or die for rodgers thats why he likes them...also this jonjo lad has impressed me a lot since preseason...i mentioned it here during preaseason and everyone said he was shyt and gave me the :childplease:

the lad is gonna be a decent player

Hes alright far too reckless tho, your typical British b2b midfielder. Hes a limited Gerrard

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C dot got the same treatment in his 2nd/3rd season.

its all that english uppity shyt...its a shame because these refs are gettin paid a ton of money and should be neutral and fair....if they wanna crack down on it start giving out yellows for it and dont tolerate it...not giving the right call because of bias is very unprofessional

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, definitely. These tiki-taka 'I has philosophy init' managers trying to teach old dogs new tricks is almost always going to end in failure.

That's why Pep* should find it easy next year with the Hazard's and Oscar's of this world.

*Let's be reality, RdM is just keeping the seat warm until Guardiola wants it. Roman is ruthless like that.

Too bad Pep ain't going to Chelsea