Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so far this year.

IjiA1Qol.png

not going to dig out last year's.

But city play a perfect inside out game. Which is very balanced. And they have a Kyle Walker, who is actually exceptional.

The problem with this fullback as creator stuff. Is that the majority of Fullbacks simply aren't near the levels of Maicon(in his prime), Marcelo, Elves, Zabaleta(in his prime), Alba, Alaba, Alonso., or even a Micah Richards before the injuries.

Most Fullbacks are terrible when they have time on the ball.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Liverpool Boomin given all you scrubs the instrumentals this season
:jurgensmile:

Mo on the hook with a hot 16 from Sadio and Bobby Flames

We got T.A.A on the keys and Old James Milly on the drums.

Virgil bring in the flutes!!
I need them flutes dog!!

Big Suge Klopp puttin it together for your enjoyment.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
They really need to stop forcing women into places they don't deserve to be.
Just watched the puskas goals, and only one female goal deserves to be there. Smh

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Willock had a good game but he needs to drop Guendouzi, I dont know why he keeps picking him. Maybe because Torreira was making sounds about moving in the summer he's gonna be warming the bench for a while. Guendouzi is awful though, he's sloppy as fukk with the ball and has no awareness of whats going on around him. That playing out from the back shyt has to stop as well, there's only a handful of teams that can do it effectively and Arsenal aren't one of them. Apart from that there was some good signs today, Liverpool look a lot more vulnerable at the back this year

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Willock had a good game but he needs to drop Guendouzi, I dont know why he keeps picking him. Maybe because Torreira was making sounds about moving in the summer he's gonna be warming the bench for a while. Guendouzi is awful though, he's sloppy as fukk with the ball and has no awareness of whats going on around him. That playing out from the back shyt has to stop as well, there's only a handful of teams that can do it effectively and Arsenal aren't one of them. Apart from that there was some good signs today, Liverpool look a lot more vulnerable at the back this year

Guendouzi must have the most appearances out of all our players since Emery has joined, for whatever reason he has become pretty much unstoppable for him. As soon as Torreira came on you could see once again he is the best option out of all 3.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Guendouzi must have the most appearances out of all our players since Emery has joined, for whatever reason he has become pretty much unstoppable for him. As soon as Torreira came on you could see once again he is the best option out of all 3.

Xhaka and Torreira played well together last season when both picked. Emery's either tactically naive or just stubborn man I dunno