Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'll give you the last two, but how can you say the Glazers/Woodward aren't willing to spend when they dropped 145 Million on three players this window? They just happen to be idiots that don't know what they're doing with the money.

Ceballos has been good for us over the past two games, but he needs to understand that you can't play with the ball in the final third like that against Liverpool. It'll hurt you badly if you do it enough times. And will somebody do something about the right wing/channel? Arsenal's getting destroyed out there.

because

8b2nXYy.png

65 mil this season.
45 mil last season.

Average net spend for the Glazers is ~70 mil per season.

Manchester United - Transfer League

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Could've been worse. :manny: We actually ended up with a decent look or two at goal that half.

Now if we could do something about our vulnerability on the wings, stop talking so long to make decisions with the ball in our third and in the midfield, and possibly sub out Xhaka for Torreira, then we might have something.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
It's only around 50m net spend. This window and the one before (only Fred and Dalot came in).

Fellaini <> James
Lukaku <> Maguire
Wan Bissaka - 50m

Midfield was trash and on top of that Hererra was lost on a free and Matic is done.

Sanchez was supposed to leave too but who knows now with Martial's injury.

because

8b2nXYy.png

65 mil this season.
45 mil last season.

Average net spend for the Glazers is ~70 mil per season.

Manchester United - Transfer League

Figured that was what you meant.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
We haven’t done too badly. It’s hurts to concede that goal but Klopp has made Anfield a fortress. Put Laca on for the second half. We can definitely salvage a draw.

Daps
Genuine tactical question: Why would you set up in a narrow diamond against a team that regularly scores from crosses into the box? What's the trade-off that Emery expects to get from such tactics?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Genuine tactical question: Why would you set up in a narrow diamond against a team that regularly scores from crosses into the box? What's the trade-off that Emery expects to get from such tactics?

I think last time a lot of their goals came down the middle. He rather let Liverpool play on the wings than let them play neatly in the middle. It creates mismatches out wide but he hopes we have numbers in the middle.

Ceballos gotta come off no? I was shytting on Xhaka and Guendouzi but I would take him off.