Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
who tf we missing breh? i mean its not like we waiting for Hazard or Costa to get healthy and hit the pitch wearing blue :beli:

We have ZERO STRIKERS (worth a damn).
You have Batshuayi as an option. You have Rudiger, Loftus Cheek And Hudson-Odoi to come back.

You’re not going to find pure strikers like Aguero anymore. It’s mostly wingers that are top scorers.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Greizmann was categorically what you call a luxury buy.
He's a good player but doesn't fit Barca. ESPECIALLY with a limited coach like Valverde. He would basically be a slightly better Coutinho.

He looks worse with better players. A

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You have Batshuayi as an option. You have Rudiger, Loftus Cheek And Hudson-Odoi to come back.

You’re not going to find pure strikers like Aguero anymore. It’s mostly wingers that are top scorers.

Besides rudiger, the rest are just pure young poetential. Granted its better then having tammy atm and pedro running around doing fukk all

concise

Veteran
Daps
Thinking about the supercups earlier in the month, I was wondering what the hell happened to the one in Spain, I remember they had theirs in North Africa last year. Did some quick googling and saw that they moved it to the winter ... to be played in Saudi Arabia ... with 4 teams involved. :mindblown:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Thinking about the supercups earlier in the month, I was wondering what the hell happened to the one in Spain, I remember they had theirs in North Africa last year. Did some quick googling and saw that they moved it to the winter ... to be played in Saudi Arabia ... with 4 teams involved. :mindblown:

Yep. Barca, Valencia, Real and Atletico.

With these inflated transfers, clubs gotta find additional income some how. Moving the Super Cup to a two-legged affair draws in more revenue. I think this is also why were seeing much more grand international friendlies. $$$