Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
More guys should cap for smaller nations to have more time off. You think Dwight Yorke didn't appreciate having most summers off?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doesn't make a difference who he plays for tbh. Not like either country is going to win any international honors :yeshrug:

did suarez and evra shake hands then?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Raheem should do the typical bandwagon Jamaican thing, pull a "I won't recognize my own country til they make the Hex" like those other c*nts Hoilett and De Guzman

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all seriously, when was the last time United really dominated a team like they used to, cause even when they have these 3-1, 4-1 type of wins these past couple of seasons. They still don't look convincing. In almost every game i've watch of them the past couple of years, there are long spells, when any team that's willing to go at them, just dominates the possession and play.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In all seriously, when was the last time United really dominated a team like they used to, cause even when they have these 3-1, 4-1 type of wins these past couple of seasons. They still don't look convincing. In almost every game i've watch of them the past couple of years, there are long spells, when any team that's willing to go at them, just dominates the possession and play.

They're too reactive and rarely take the initiative or fight fire with fire if another team shows up. And they play the absolute worst football of all the big clubs, both home and abroad.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was embarrassing, Valencia so afriad to use his left foot he went back 70 yards towards his own goal :heh: