Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ehhh I doubt it.

Think he can get to 20+ league goals.

That Salah record will stand, teams that compete for trophies rotate more so not as much flat track bullying by the key players.

Ster7ing is the first name in attack. Everyone else is getting rotated. Also with Sane out till March/April and he gets tinplate on his preferred left side. Don't k of if he tops Salah total, but he easily get 20+ league goals

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
They’re like the pre-2004 Red Sox. Every now and then you have some cool moments, but you’re mostly setting yourself up for years of heartache and spectacular disappointments.

Spurs just had a record summer of transfers tho. I can see them fukking around and winning a trophy this season.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'm new to this PL shyt breh

:patrice: why NOT Tottenham?

- Perennial underachievers
- Awful luck ( See Chelsea vs Bayern CL Final - Lasagnagate - Pedro Mendes Goal against Manu etc )
- Really pessimistic fanbase
- Have a tendency to help teams break historical hoodoo ( if you're FWD hasn't scored in 20 games, he'll score against Spurs. Low tier opposition goalkeepers who've been letting in soft goals all year will turn in Lev Yashin when playing against us. Teams like West Brom, Burnley turn into an allstar Brazil team, with a hint of prime Barcelona when they play us etc)

:yeshrug:

I blame my moms for buying me a Spurs Pajama set when I was 6 - shyt was hella comfy and was the start of my Spurs obsession. I've tried to support other teams but I think back to when I was 6 wearing those PJs and watching them shyt on Coventry and I :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
- Perennial underachievers
- Awful luck ( See Chelsea vs Bayern CL Final - Lasagnagate - Pedro Mendes Goal against Manu etc )
- Really pessimistic fanbase
- Have a tendency to help teams break historical hoodoo ( if you're FWD hasn't scored in 20 games, he'll score against Spurs. Low tier opposition goalkeepers who've been letting in soft goals all year will turn in Lev Yashin when playing against us. Teams like West Brom, Burnley turn into an allstar Brazil team, with a hint of prime Barcelona when they play us etc)

:yeshrug:

I blame my moms for buying me a Spurs Pajama set when I was 6 - shyt was hella comfy and was the start of my Spurs obsession. I've tried to support other teams but I think back to when I was 6 wearing those PJs and watching them shyt on Coventry and I :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
That shyt actually describes Man Utd perfectly, Huddersfield had taken L's for months and hadn't scored in double digits at home...lord and behold they score and take a point off us.

Fuxk Burnley and West Brom...add Stoke as well :hhh: