Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Damn fekir from liverpool to betis:picard: that knee really must be messed up.

I just read that zidane is blaming his spanish for what he said about bale:russ:

Come on son:usure: just keep it 100 dude speaks better spanish than kane does english :skip:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Wonder when the press tour will be to clear Ronaldos name. That rape charge was BS and did some damage to his rep.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
7fOG.gif
Those hollow victories really mean nothing it’s sad to see :wow:

Won a treble, sorry quadruple :mjgrin: and still got us all on his mind, spent the whole summer typing bout us :wow:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Plastic fans of a plastic club desperately tryna create a rivalry where there is none to try legitimise themselves, when your own intercity rivals would rather you won cause you’re irrelevant and your achievements mean nothing I know that’s gotta eat the soul :wow: can you imagine Arsenal wanting Spurs to win or Everton wanting us to win or Inter wanting Milan to win :wow: Red Star wanting Partizan to win :wow: or any countless other rivalries, shyt is brazy and man can try spin it that we are that hated as much as he wants but we all see it for what it is :pachaha:

Nah that rat can get all the way the fukk, that bridge is well and truly burned :camby: and we are a better team without him :mjgrin:

Who is the one really typing about who? @Roberto Firmino be real with yourself for once. You here typing whole novels about City.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Who is the one really typing about who? @Roberto Firmino be real with yourself for once. You here typing whole novels about City.
In reply to your 2000th post about us since the league been over :mjlol:

Be real with yourself my g :pachaha:

You posted more about us than your own damn team, you act like we are all blind and ain’t read your countless posts and digs :snoop: you already made yourself look a dummy comparing the follow through from a good tackle in a competitive match to booting a man that’s already past you in preseason, don’t do it again and make me have to pull the receipts :scust:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wonder when the press tour will be to clear Ronaldos name. That rape charge was BS and did some damage to his rep.

He literally admitted it unknowingly years ago. Before they settled the case out of court in 2010 he admitted to police she said no and stop during sex several times.

They shouldn't have re-litigated the case, but he definitely wasn't innocent. A lot of powerful folks with a lot to lose made sure it went away.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He literally admitted it unknowingly years ago. Before they settled the case out of court in 2010 he admitted to police she said no and stop during sex several times.

They shouldn't have re-litigated the case, but he definitely wasn't innocent. A lot of powerful folks with a lot to lose made sure it went away.

I dont think Ronaldo is guilty,

Every breh has been in a situation when a woman says "No" when you are about to fukk then you try & convince her to fukk.

I think she said "No" to taking it up the ass, then Ronaldo tried to convince her, then they continued . It's not rape.

Ronaldo just paid her off so his reputation & money wont be affected.

I think this chick brought it up again because her money ran out:mjlol:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I dont think Ronaldo is guilty,

Every breh has been in a situation when a woman says "No" when you are about to fukk then you try & convince her to fukk.

I think she said "No" to taking it up the ass, then Ronaldo tried to convince her, then they continued . It's not rape.

Ronaldo just paid her off so his reputation & money wont be affected.

I think this chick brought it up again because her money ran out:mjlol:

Nah, I've never tried a chick when she said no AND stop.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
damn, i just noticed that i have not paid any attention to anything soccer related other than the afcon for 2 months.
i just now found out about kolcieny's tantrum and possibke exit.
wtf.
what is going on with arsenal?
anything else i missed?