Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goonersweb too much tbh :wow:

GW needs more smileys to be honest, and the one you mentioned, and the pal smiley are the only real good ones. GW with a bit more posters, could better, only ACH really holding it down, I only really have time to post on match threads.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
GW needs more smileys to be honest, and the one you mentioned, and the pal smiley are the only real good ones. GW with a bit more posters, could better, only ACH really holding it down, I only really have time to post on match threads.

When the
f_rose.gif
is used correctly it's hilarious imo along with the coffee drinking one. But yeah, pal and bow are the best over there and their laff is better than over here.

Ach is the standout. But I think they're all funny tbh.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When the
f_rose.gif
is used correctly it's hilarious imo along with the coffee drinking one. But yeah, pal and bow are the best over there and their laff is better than over here.

I like Marc Overmars

Niall_Quinn's anger is good too

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Marc Overmars

Niall_Quinn's anger is good too

Marc is probably the most even keeled regular poster, Itsme(Zimm) just hates Wenger so much now, that he'll always find something wrong. And Joker's hate for RVP was tremendous.

I just wish they had about 4/5 posters like Foleu who don't have regular jobs, and and could post late nights(their time), cause after about 9 their time, forum is done for the day.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the
f_rose.gif

Yeah, they are all pretty funny in their own ways. I don't why, but maybe since the first forum I ever joined was mainly English posters(Drum & Bass Arena), i've always loved the humor and banter more on sites with more English posters. And that's what attracted me to the OFT thread, cause while there are great American posters on SOHH, on here. If it wasn't for the OFT thread on SOHH, I would've never stuck around.

Funnily enough, this was the first US based forum I ever posted on, and I only found about SOHH through a link someone posted on another forum, about Hip-Hop fans hating on Nas.:krs:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
The age thing in Serie A for the Big 3 is just criminal, no wonder players can play on till they 40. :lolbron:

I thought he was utter shyt vs Inter, everything you said, he did the total opposite to it.

Unless roma somehow win the league, no Zeman team will be better than Foggia team of the early 90's

It's not just the three, it's Serie A as a whole to be fair. Even lesser sides are quicker to give chances to young foreigners rather than Italians. It's odd to say the least but if it changes it'll take a long time. It's an ingrained "tradition."

Didn't see the Roma/Inter match. Not even highlights, actually. However, he's definitely got ability. Plenty of clubs were queuing up for him and the list of people-in-the-know singing his praises is frankly absurd. We'll see if he's another Lupoli though, haha...

I don't rate Zeman at all. That gung-ho style leaks like a sieve (obviously). However, it's a striker's dream and nice for them to raise their profile.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that is a crazy gif.

thats what always happens when you have a bunch of legends and proper stars on one team.