Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Suk u mada

Our defense was shyt tonight, but I'm hopeful for the future.

Yall can hype up Pulisic and watch him get pocketed by Holebas and Ashley Young next season.

You sound big mad. :umad:
I can't stay shyt:yeshrug:

Except TnT ended your WC dreams last summer :mjgrin:

We ending y’all dreams this summer :shaq:

They parked their double decker bus on us :yeshrug:

That's why I want the US instead of Jamaica next, cuz they can't afford to play like some hoes like Jamaica did last gold cup, they gonna have to come at us tit for tat

Don’t worry daddy gon take care of y’all on Sunday. Be humble :mjlit:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I kinda wanted USMNT to lose to Curacao, tbh. When they lose to Mexico this weekend, people will act like it's a loss to France and go on thinking that things are improving instead of being mad over losing to sorry-ass Mexico missing a bunch of key players, like it should be.
Damn game is already sold out :wow:

Y'all bout to be outnumbered 7 to 1

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
@Yayo Toure I woke up and watched the highlights, 3-1:yeshrug:

Those tap ins man, JA's defense felt to damn comfortable infront of Blake, why isn't anyone clearing the ball. Francis and Hector were sleeping, and we definitely needed lowe.

It's okay tho, we'll keep a seat warm for a special someone:mjgrin:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I kinda wanted USMNT to lose to Curacao, tbh. When they lose to Mexico this weekend, people will act like it's a loss to France and go on thinking that things are improving instead of being mad over losing to sorry-ass Mexico missing a bunch of key players, like it should be.
The thing is Tata tactically compared to Burhalter isn’t even a conversation. Never mind the fact he probably wants to bury them for not speaking to him about the job.