Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:whew: This game is fire

Why didn’t White kick for England tho??

Other homegirl kicked a horrible ass penalty.

What a choke

• Dap
Reactions: F K

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
giphy.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Yeah all it takes is an internet search to see Ndidi failed a bone scan test at the u17 world cup. Who knows how old he really is.

I'm actually glad you brought up the bolded. Those tests are run by the NFF (Nigerian Footballing Federation) and have been a means to collect money/bribes from promising players they feel they can extract cash from. Same thing happened to my cousin a few years back.

Obinwa refuses to rule out Nigeria despite MRI scan failure

Long story short, the NFF has to conduct a bone test to ensure no overage players are fielded for the FIFA youth tournaments. The funds to conduct the tests are given to the NFF by FIFA before the tournament for all possible/eligible players. However, the NFF will often make players pay again to get the tests conducted. Example: NFF get's $10k from FIFA for the bone scans. That $10k is embezzled by higher ups in NFF. They then tell players they need to pay for the test with their own money. One big racket.

With my cousin, they asked his parents to pay close to $1,500 USD and to which they said no. Even Samson Siasia was rooting heavily for my cousin to join the U-17 squad. My cousin at the time was conducting camps with the youth squads of PSG, Man U, Real etc (check the article).

Anyway, once his parents said no the NFF "failed" him. Which makes no sense as my cousin was born in the USA and had all the documents from the US establishing his eligibility.

Nigeria is the best nation when it comes to U-17 because we're always fielding 22-25 year old men that we pass off as 17. That bone scan thing is a ruse by the NFF.