Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Every big game this happens. Completely ruined the Oscar goal.

the ball didnt leave his boot and you already have Neville doing his orgasm:why:

fukk off with that nonsense breh.
nah man, FSC had their chance and they continue with this nonsense. They cannot get their house in order. fukk them, bring on our Qatari leaders. :bow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
thats gonna be a rough and rugged team like i expected...there is some good players there breh idk wat u talking bout

montillo is all class great #10(he plays for holli team Cruzeiro) he was in china up to not long ago and was making millions, i guess hes bak now..

burrito martinez is great ive always said he should be in Europe and make a killing...hes a tevez type player and i remember him from Velez..

sanchez mino plays for boca and hes is a left back/wing back/left midfielder..he should be called up soon to the real national team soon...he plays like ALBA..

their defense is all rough and rugged(think lugano like players)...they gonna give these young brazilian superstars a beating breh:sadbron:

Most of the brehs are old enough to be Lucas & Neymars pops.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
the ball didnt leave his boot and you already have Neville doing his orgasm:why:

nah man, FSC had their chance and they continue with this nonsense. They cannot get their house in order. fukk them, bring on our Qatari leaders. :bow:

Breh, I don't have the Qatari network, as soon I get it, I'll be abroad. :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
that rarely happened. :rudy:

you see it more on here than the old place.

:russ: Just read what you'll on about :dead:

To Concise

Most of the so called Top Brehs on here stayed living in Tell Sohh, snitching on one another, goin tit for tat. Dont be fooled, theyve all snitched, check it out if you dont believe me

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I remember I used to go through a nickname every two weeks for a period of time, things were hectic :whew:
but less about snitching, more fight the power

typical OT ref performance, that was weaker than the one he didnt call in the beginning of the game

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So we agree Oscar is 30x better than Suarez?

Well he has scored in the CL vs a Top Team :mjpls:
good point :ehh:

:russ: Just read what you'll on about :dead:

To Concise

Most of the so called Top Brehs on here stayed living in Tell Sohh, snitching on one another, goin tit for tat. Dont be fooled, theyve all snitched, check it out if you dont believe me
exactly. THey all snitched and told on each other for years. And the mods were not a monolith on SOHH. We were all very different.

Nani :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Spartak givin Barca that Work
luxthinkboutit.png