Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rTFfXHM.png

62149699_850011745376049_5624518551663908679_n.jpg

64219396_171926730480539_1952845015456266199_n.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He is unloading the clip as he walks out the building.
I knew it wasn't going to be pretty when he announced press conference away from club grounds, but I wasn't expecting this :picard:

I always thought he was a bit dim, as are most football players, but he did his thing today. Burned the whole building down :damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I knew it wasn't going to be pretty when he announced press conference away from club grounds, but I wasn't expecting this :picard:

I always thought he was a bit dim, as are most football players, but he did his thing today. Burned the whole building down :damn:

I was reading earlier that you have find 60m, to make up for not qualifying for the CL. With Manolas and Pellegrini being the ones sold.

Just going off Tottis comments that I have seen. IMO, he wanted players to move the team forward, while management wanted assets they could move on later down the line. Basically doing an Arsenal and thinking qualifying for the CL is just enough.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I was reading earlier that you have find 60m, to make up for not qualifying for the CL. With Manolas and Pellegrini being the ones sold.

Just going off Tottis comments that I have seen. IMO, he wanted players to move the team forward, while management wanted assets they could move on later down the line. Basically doing an Arsenal and thinking qualifying for the CL is just enough.
There's a lot of things wrong at the club but Totti made it clear it's Pallotta's fault. Even though Roma's had a lot better results, without winning anything, since he took over it's just been chaotic and without direction. There's more backstabbing, leaks and whispers than in Game of Thrones.

Decided to get rid of/forgot to extend De Rossi so then a story comes out that De Rossi, Dzeko and Kolarov were trying to get rid of Totti/Monchi. And that story was written by journalists that usually work on mafia cases :dead: Pure coincidence that 3 players that will leave the club 'wanted to get rid of Totti'. Totti announced he was going to hold a press conference, a story comes out he wanted to hire Sinisa Mihajlovic/Gattuso :heh: It's just a shyt show.

Spalletti pushes Totti out so then they make Totti a director, which they don't think he's ready for and treat him like a mascot. Spalletti leaves so they hire EDF who plays 4-3-3 but don't get him players he needs. A lot of that is on Monchi but Pallotta is nowhere to be seen.

Instead of Ziyech, Monchi got him Pastore :gucci:

Spent whole transfer window chasing Malcom and when that fell through bought Nzonzi :gucci:
Replaced Allison with Olsen :gucci:

Then Pallotta ends up firing both EDF and Monchi without any plans.

Just constantly seeing all these players that left Roma for cheap makes my soul burn slow. Can't even watch Copa America without getting heated seeing Marquinhos, sold him for 30m :mindblown:

Look at this shyt, and Manolas and Pellegrini are about to leave for 35m each :bryan:
Screenshot-20190617-130558-2.jpg