Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

0_GettyImages-1076892126.jpg

Imagine the media constantly hyping you as the best, yet everytime the game is played you always finish second best.

Ah, your selective memory at work again.

GettyImages-1153099574-1.jpg

It hurts you so much that we ended our season with triumph. The whole reason the Sheikh turned Manchester City into Oil Money FC is to hold what my man is holding there.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Matip, who we got for free, was crucial in both the wins over Barcelona and Tottenham. Lovren started in a World Cup final. Oh, and they both have Champions League medals.

Van Dijk was Player of the year in case you forgot. Over Sterling. And he also has a Champions League medal.

But no league titles.

Van Dijk can win whatever individual award, it's all media hype. I've noticed the Balon D'or hype and its laughable they want to tarnish the award with a guy who could only win the Scottish league.

Last week you guys were bashing Stones and Walker, this week it's Otamendi. One day it's Pep is a fraud, one day it's Oil Money and City buying the league. How can we buy the league it apparently all our players are shyt?

All the BS doesn't add up.

The only thing that the evidence points to, is that Manchester City is the best club in England. Deal with it.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
@beejus u saw that 7-0 work we gave Cuba? :birdman:

That's what we gonna do to y'all

@LinusCaldwell :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
fukk Putosic
:yeshrug:I’ve said that we have no shot at winning it. Trash coach, trash federation, and a lot of trash players on this roster.

But beating Cuba 7-0 isn’t exactly something to celebrate.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But no league titles.

Van Dijk can win whatever individual award, it's all media hype. I've noticed the Balon D'or hype and its laughable they want to tarnish the award with a guy who could only win the Scottish league.

Last week you guys were bashing Stones and Walker, this week it's Otamendi. One day it's Pep is a fraud, one day it's Oil Money and City buying the league. How can we buy the league it apparently all our players are shyt?

All the BS doesn't add up.

The only thing that the evidence points to, is that Manchester City is the best club in England. Deal with it.

Liverpool are the best in Europe:mjgrin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

It was coming :manny:

And the interview pretty much confirms Pogba is off to Madrid in the next few weeks :martin:

:snoop: Probably should've kept Fellaini/Herrera for one more year just incase.....Summer recruit has to be absolutely on point or we we're gonna have a horrible season.

Yeah, Pogba has pissed me off at times but the Man Utd fans who are gonna be :camby::banderas::blessed: when he leaves.....better get ready :martin:

Don't trust this club either this is the same club that replaced Ronaldo with fukking Gabriel Obertan & Michael Owen, haven't replaced Michael Carrick...

Lukaku probably gone as well and I don't know if I can trust Martial or Rashford ..

EDIT*

Gonna be a long summer

Don't want him to go...but if he really wants to leave then for all due respect he gotta go :mjcry:

Last edited: