Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
U mean associating with dumbasses online :pachaha:

Shouldnt u be out watching some kids playing a pick up game? Got traits of a pedo :scust:

Sorry breh, it was a dumbass question. You came into a football thread and asked why people are watching football matches. :russ:

Now you're up in your feelings getting mad when your stupid-ass question gets the respect that it deserves, which is none. All up here trying to get back some respect with your "millennial" and "pedo" shyt. It's pathetic. Get out of your feelings that you said some stupid shyt and got called out for it.

People in here have commented on lesser leagues than the Premier League or La Liga and lesser competitions than the World Cup and Champions League. People have mentioned MLS in here before, and if that ain't a lesser competition, I don't know what is. But when it's the Women's World Cup, some lame is always going to come with a "You really watching that?" for some reason, I can't figure out why. :jbhmm:

It's okay breh, we all say stupid shyt and get clowned for it on this site. Get out your :sadbron: and move on.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Comunicado Oficial: Hazard
Comunicado Oficial: Rodrygo
Comunicado Oficial: Jovic
Comunicado Oficial: Mendy
Comunicado Oficial: Militao

Real said fck it and dropped the bag :wow:
So that's a wrap for Marcelo :jbhmm:

Meanwhile United is bidding against themselves for Maguire :francis: Woodward DO SOMETHING!!! :damn:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Sorry breh, it was a dumbass question. You came into a football thread and asked why people are watching football matches. :russ:

Now you're up in your feelings getting mad when your stupid-ass question gets the respect that it deserves, which is none. All up here trying to get back some respect with your "millennial" and "pedo" shyt. It's pathetic. Get out of your feelings that you said some stupid shyt and got called out for it.

People in here have commented on lesser leagues than the Premier League or La Liga and lesser competitions than the World Cup and Champions League. People have mentioned MLS in here before, and if that ain't a lesser competition, I don't know what is. But when it's the Women's World Cup, some lame is always going to come with a "You really watching that?" for some reason, I can't figure out why. :jbhmm:

It's okay breh, we all say stupid shyt and get clowned for it on this site. Get out your :sadbron: and move on.

Watch toddlers play pick up ball and brag about it for the love of sports brehs :mjlol:

Daps
Watch toddlers play pick up ball and brag about it for the love of sports brehs :mjlol:

I thought you might be just dumb, but you keep bringing up kids. I think that pedo shyt might be a projection. :dahell:

Either way, you a weirdo, nikka. Log off and reevaluate your whole life instead of continuing to post, lil weirdo nikka.:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I’m not gonna watch a women’s league game, but there’s a good amount of intrigue, competition, storylines, and entertaining play in the Women’s World Cup that makes it a decent watch. It also typically coincides with a quiet time in the sports schedule so why not?

I’ll probably pay less attention when AFCON/Copa/and the Gold Cup start, because there’s only so much time in a day. Still though it’s really not bad. Especially knockout stage onwards.

Daps
Y’all need to chill. This thread is about to go in a direction nobody wants to see :whoa:

Ayo, I'm not the nikka that came up in this thread to hate on the women's game and then have it slip that it's just residual anger at women because of lack of attraction to them and pedo tendencies. That's this nikka @Bboystylez exposing himself out here randomly talking about toddlers and shyt out of nowhere.:scust:

That nikka needs therapy and for someone to seize his hard drives, but that's no reason to be mad at me for calling his stupid-ass questions stupid. :hubie:

I'll drop it, but this angry nikka won't let it go because of his own shame. Talk to him about it. :hubie:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To them it's more about CL than the league,remember they won 4 Cl compared to 2 league titles in this decade.
I'm pretty sure they want the League too, they even paraded a Copa title. And CEO of ATM confirmed Griezman to Barca. So next season will be fun and competitive, i hope...