Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Can't believe you nikkas are doing so well. But wait till Poch gets that call from the big clubs, back to your Europa. :russ:
shut up nikka and mind the gap

yall hatin ass woolwich fags been saying that we on the come up better get use to it nikka:mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Embrassing you guys lost to that rangers side. Deila shoulda been gone after that malmo disaster and poor start to a poor league. Now that rangers back we can finally see some competition for yall

exacty. I've been saying that but a lot of our fans had their head in the sand. Even the biggest deila fanboys where baying for blood after that rangers game though.

with the zombies back in the top flight we need to get this next appointment right. moyes, rodgers or lennon for me. Lawwell needs to get the chequebook out too.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
exacty. I've been saying that but a lot of our fans had their head in the sand. Even the biggest deila fanboys where baying for blood after that rangers game though.

with the zombies back in the top flight we need to get this next appointment right. moyes, rodgers or lennon for me. Lawwell needs to get the chequebook out too.
What at the transfers you guys going to aim at this summer window? Obv you guys need to make a push passed group stages in CL if you guys can hire high level manager with that comes with high level signings.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
What at the transfers you guys going to aim at this summer window? Obv you guys need to make a push passed group stages in CL if you guys can hire high level manager with that comes with high level signings.

we have holes all over the squad tbh. we need a real winger who'll hit the byline. a big boy upfront to go with griffiths, a new rightback and a center half to parter sviachenko. without these we'll get pumped by any decent cl team.

The whole thing needs blown up from top to bottom. and we need the right manager to do it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ninja Origi didn't deserve that

:mjcry:

Hopefully Benteke gets with the program now
GlTwCV.gif