Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s a given that players will still get called up. Players like Ramires, Oscar and Hulk were regulars for Brazil and the call ups stopped when they went to China. The level of competition is taken into account for the top countries when selecting players.

For players from the smaller countries, it may not impact them as much but I’d bet money that players in their prime from countries like France, England, Spain, Italy, etc are going to be taking this into consideration.

How much we settling this bet for breh :mjgrin:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wow very tough away matches for Arsenal's first 5. I guess better to get those matches out of the way early, but that seems brutal

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Wow very tough away matches for Arsenal's first 5. I guess better to get those matches out of the way early, but that seems brutal

Rather them early than later in the season with fixture congestion and fatigue kicking in, especially this year with the Euros and Copa.
Most teams will just be getting back all their players by those fixtures, nobody really going to be that fluid early on probably will be cagey affairs.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Rather them early than later in the season with fixture congestion and fatigue kicking in, especially this year with the Euros and Copa.
Most teams will just be getting back all their players by those fixtures, nobody really going to be that fluid early on probably will be cagey affairs.
More proof that we really need a bench that Mikel will fukking use...