Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

charknicks

All Star
Daps
They announced that one of the semifinals and the 3rd place game of the Copa America tournament this summer will be here in Charlotte, NC. Dope that this major tournament is here in the US, and even bigger for Charlotte. I will be in the building for both. The potential of a Brazil/Mexico or Argentina/US or even Brazil/Argentina match in a major tournament is great.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Right. . . So arsenal getting dominated in possession at their home ground, giving away as many chances on goal as spurs, and spurs looking the more dominant from the equaliser onwards. . . I don't think you watched the same game :hubie:

I agree that Anges game management was off, hes regularly been taking those guys off after 70-80mins regardless of the score to keep them fresh. Spurs took off Son and Maddison for scrubberg and Richarlison, but even then Arsenal were getting dominated in midfield by Scrubberg and Skipp :sadcam::mjcry::russ:

Again, arsenal pen was from a bullshyt point blank blast into Romero on the line, so when you try to tell me it was only a draw due to a silly unforced error ""Goals are Goals"- it was coming one way or another :mjgrin:

Man, listen. We'll see come April. Until then try not to implode against Chelsea. You're on about a game that took place in SEPTEMBER. What's the table say TODAY?

That's all that matters.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They announced that one of the semifinals and the 3rd place game of the Copa America tournament this summer will be here in Charlotte, NC. Dope that this major tournament is here in the US, and even bigger for Charlotte. I will be in the building for both. The potential of a Brazil/Mexico or Argentina/US or even Brazil/Argentina match in a major tournament is great.

I'd go watch any team besides Mexico. fukk that national team. Bunch of drunken crazed asshats. They got the game called off in Dallas because they couldn't stop screaming obscenities at Matt Turner of all people.

The US and Canada are miles clear of them and they hate that shyt. We love it :blessed:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I'd go watch any team besides Mexico. fukk that national team. Bunch of drunken crazed asshats. They got the game called off in Dallas because they couldn't stop screaming obscenities at Matt Turner of all people.

The US and Canada are miles clear of them and they hate that shyt. We love it :blessed:

Yeah, I have seen the Mexico national team 3 times here in Charlotte. Yeah, the fans are very crazy and drunk. And they had to delay one of the games here due to the 'puto' chant. They love their national team though.

The potential Copa semifinal here would be Brasil/USA. But the 3rd place game could be a USA/Mexico, or Brasil/Argentina game.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Better start saving from now cause tickets for semi finals of major tournaments ain't cheap, but the fact it is in North America they will chsrge 3x the regular price....

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Man, listen. We'll see come April. Until then try not to implode against Chelsea. You're on about a game that took place in SEPTEMBER. What's the table say TODAY?

That's all that matters.
Yes - but it was you dudes bringing up a game from September not me :mjlol:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Imagine being a proud Tottenham Hotspur supporter. Has to be such a dark and sad existence lol.

My boy furiously wrote a paragraph about a game from months ago. No one cares.

Arsenal are busy challenging for the league. Go play somewhere, we are busy. Respectfully.
You're right no one cares . . . Apart from you arsenal clowns bringing up this game from September talking about "puts our game into perspective" like some bytches :mjlol:

Get dominated by Oliver skipp while "challenging for a title brehs". Congrats on the title win last season gooner brehs :ehh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
fzfBs71.jpg

BskPobh.jpg

4qKt1KU.jpg

rYKXMSd.jpg

Man Utd fukkery following me wherever I go. :beli:

lUlICvR.jpg

ikl7jSR.jpg

xKlyFDb.jpg

2AQfgJB.jpg

dJzChRf.jpg

8VM4RL7.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I have seen the Mexico national team 3 times here in Charlotte. Yeah, the fans are very crazy and drunk. And they had to delay one of the games here due to the 'puto' chant. They love their national team though.

The potential Copa semifinal here would be Brasil/USA. But the 3rd place game could be a USA/Mexico, or Brasil/Argentina game.
Mexico/USA would be a literal riot. But I'd pay bread to see Brazil. I already know if Argentina is in that match it's going to be $4,000 + indentured servitude for a couple of tickets.

You're right no one cares . . . Apart from you arsenal clowns bringing up this game from September talking about "puts our game into perspective" like some bytches :mjlol:

Get dominated by Oliver skipp while "challenging for a title brehs". Congrats on the title win last season gooner brehs :ehh:

Spurs fans shouldn't even be allowed to SAY the word "title". :russ:

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps

The audacity of a man with no legs criticizing the shoes on my feet. You can’t walk. You don’t have a leg to stand on in this debate.

But never mind Arsenal…

Sir, tell us how one becomes a Tottenham Hotspur fan. Was it a result of some sort of neglect/abuse in your adolescence? Is it that you relate your failures in life to that of the club’s shortcomings over the decades thus finding a sense of comfort?

I am genuinely curious. Please share.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The audacity of a man with no legs criticizing the shoes on my feet. You can’t walk. You don’t have a leg to stand on in this debate.

But never mind Arsenal…

Sir, tell us how one becomes a Tottenham Hotspur fan. Was it a result of some sort of neglect/abuse in your adolescence? Is it that you relate your failures in life to that of the club’s shortcomings over the decades thus finding a sense of comfort?

You now writing essays after figuring out it was you clowns that were creaming about getting a draw against shytty spurs? :mjlol:

Talking about "puts our game into perspective" :mjgrin:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

i know it's all 2023 and shizzit but maybe just maybe something parochial like growing up in tottenham / north london (finchley, barnet, camden) perhaps.

:hubie:

odd as that may sound in 2023.