Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I for one would like to issue a heartfelt apology to Tite for every negative thing that I’ve ever said about him :francis:

The time stamp :laff:

This track was fire :wow:

michelle-obama-music.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
this shyt is rigged city will go ten years before consequences ( and the other big teams) for point deduction ruling in england but the small teams immediate judgement lol
I don’t buy that this is little guy that is being punched down on and Citeh will skate :usure:

They’ve painted themselves into a corner now Citeh finna get there’s in time :manny:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
As much as I enjoy a good Everton thrashing, this thing stinks. :francis:
Them nikkas deserve it :blessed:

B2B relegations I hope and pray :blessed:

They need to be in the mud :blessed:

Bitters getting theirs :obama: and Citeh getting theirs is not mutually exclusive :yeshrug:

1 charge vs 100+ we gotta let the process play out our resident coward @Yayo Toure will be in the mud too all it takes is patience :wow:

trap101

All Star
Daps
TBH yesterday's L was more on the players — and the lack of a renewal process — than the coaching itself, some of these guys' time is up and then some of them are simply mid and should've never been on the national team to begin with.

But then again this double shift thing isn't gonna work, either quit Fluminense or quit the national team.
Cara you can't say that.... only Alisson, Marquinhos are the old guys...... I love Dinizmo's philosophy, but him taking out Rodrygo in 74th minute? That was weird. Yoir right about the double shift, it isn't workimg.