Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
i don't know how long this has been going on (i know about barbers and plane tracking of course), but a few days ago i noticed on r/gunners where someone posted that one of our youth players would probably be getting loaned to wigan (before it was announced) because he just started following a bunch of girls in wigan. and just now i saw this

fabrizio romano better watch out.

:ohhh:

:mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
FmdfQRsXEAADbEF

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Arteta was going to turn Mudryk into a Ballon d'Or candidate. I'm hurt:mjcry:

:mjcry:

dont know why kroenke's didn't just pay that price esp with more than likely getting a nice return whenever guendouzi is sold. But all good paying stafford 60 mill next year :to:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If these p*ssyoles Chelsea can drop 120 mil to hijack the Mudryk move AND get Felix, then why didn't they buy the player they actually fukking need in Enzo Fernandez instead of pissing about with Benfica.

All these idiots just signing whoever Arsenal are interested in for inflated prices and fukking up the market. Lisandro Martinez, Joao Felix, Mudryk, Danilo, Raphina.

Chelsea tried it with Gabriel Jesus and Gabriel Magalhaes too. :pacspit::pacspit:
It's always fukk Chelsea round these parts for sure.

But low-key...unless this kid REALLY hits the ground running, I don't see how he solves ANY of their issues.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No way Arsenal are acting like they scouted a complete unknown. :dead:

It's always fukk Chelsea round these parts for sure.

But low-key...unless this kid REALLY hits the ground running, I don't see how he solves ANY of their issues.

Name one Chelsea attacker with pace and power.

Chelsea have problems all over the pitch but one of them is having terrible wingers.

Mudryk doesn't have to be world class to be an improvement on the rubbish we have. The bar is extremely low for us so just being a decent Premier League winger would be good enough.

We had Mount and Gallagher playing as wingers literally a week ago and people are questioning why we're signing a winger. :dead: