Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
not sure how people can say Rashford didnt impact the defenders movement lol

if Rashford isnt there the defender will run a lot faster toward the ball, as he wouldnt fear fouling Rashford
I agree, but I don't care, needed city to get off our back. We need to handle business tomorrow at Tottenham stadium

Arsenal and United title challenges. Got that 2000s feel back! :blessed:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Hard to even say Haaland is the problem when someone like Bernardo hasn’t had a good game since the World Cup. I don’t see how Haaland’s presence should interfere with Bernardo’s play

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yeah. I agree the Bruno goal probably should not have stood.

I was shocked it stood actually..

But I don't care. :mjlit:

jY6qAX4.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Breh, City used to play a crossing game when they were losing, with Sterling and other dwarves up front… they have a giant now, and they refuse to cross :dahell:
Pep got Rid of the players with sheer speed and some tekkers on the flanks that really gave teams problems

He switched that up with nothing but technical players. even the bench players who comes on are replacing almost like for like.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Give Rashford his props, man might be in a wheelchair by the time he’s 30 but he’s balling.
Casemiro most important player in the city of Manchester.
The ref was just having fun out there today.
Blessings.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

if Rashford isnt there the defender will run a lot faster toward the ball, as he wouldnt fear fouling Rashford
Always keep your guard up. Defenders leave shyt to the ref and didnt play to the whistle :yeshrug:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Hard to even say Haaland is the problem when someone like Bernardo hasn’t had a good game since the World Cup. I don’t see how Haaland’s presence should interfere with Bernardo’s play

Bernardo is a defensive midfielder these days.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Be objective breh. If he’s not there, Akanji is getting the ball. Is he supposed to run through him?

I don't think you'll find anybody arguing that Rashford didn't interfere with the play there :yeshrug: