Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I meant the lead in PKs

Edit: Algeria missed (Belaill), and CIV had the chance to level the PKs but Die missed

They didn't have the lead in PKs either. If Die scored it'd have gone to sudden death since they were behind then.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, this shyt hurts as fukk.

All NA teams are still there and we crashed out in the 1st round :francis:

I want Egypt to go all the way now, they cool. I wouldn't mind Senegal winning either :hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Xhaka incident was a under Good Ebening tho :hubie:

Auba hasn't helped himself. :hubie: Club captain not doing programme notes multiple lateness while club captain. And he knew what Arteta was like and kept on playing with fire. If the man management was that bad why results picked up after :hubie:

And even after getting sacked off by Arsenal was still unprofessional for his country. Went to Dubai just to catch covid. Even the Gabon FA have had enough of him if they sent him and Lemina home saying they had cardiac lesions. And then there's the so called drinking incident with Auba and Lemina before they were actually sent home. I guess it could be the Gabon making Auba and Lemina scapegoats as the most high profile players for the bonus issue per tournament.

Where's there smoke there's fire. :hubie:

Daps
Ivory Coast 0(4) - 0(5) Egypt
The clash between The Elephants and The Pharaohs lasted an eternity. None gave ground. However, in the end, The Pharaohs stand over The Elephants' carcasses.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Xhaka incident was a under Good Ebening tho :hubie:

Auba hasn't helped himself. :hubie: Club captain not doing programme notes multiple lateness while club captain. And he knew what Arteta was like and kept on playing with fire. If the man management was that bad why results picked up after :hubie:

And even after getting sacked off by Arsenal was still unprofessional for his country. Went to Dubai just to catch covid. Even the Gabon FA have had enough of him if they sent him and Lemina home saying they had cardiac lesions. And then there's the so called drinking incident with Auba and Lemina before they were actually sent home. I guess it could be the Gabon making Auba and Lemina scapegoats as the most high profile players for the bonus issue per tournament.

Where's there smoke there's fire. :hubie:

Looks like troopz gave auba his phone