Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You would of had to sell Pogba and pandemic phucked that opportunity. Sir Marcus is useless on the right even tho he can whip in a good ball. Bruno isn't moving from the CAM. Unless Ole was thinking going 433. But doesn't make sense because if he was thinking that 12 months ago why didn't he do it thru the season just gone.
Nah, we were willing to spend on Sancho so we had the money, no idea why we didn't go for it in the end.

We couldn't play 4-3-3 as we didn't have the defence or a top CDM to get away with it. We're looking like we're playing it this season, theory being that Varane will allow us to play the defensive line 5-10 yards further forward, condensing the field and making it easier for a lone CDM. I remain to be convinced but i like the idea. :jbhmm:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah, we were willing to spend on Sancho so we had the money, no idea why we didn't go for it in the end.

We couldn't play 4-3-3 as we didn't have the defence or a top CDM to get away with it. We're looking like we're playing it this season, theory being that Varane will allow us to play the defensive line 5-10 yards further forward, condensing the field and making it easier for a lone CDM. I remain to be convinced but i like the idea. :jbhmm:

I never said you didn't have the money last summer.

But looking at the squad I just don't see where Grealish would fit unless you get rid of someone and the most likely person in summer 2020 was Pogba.

Where Grealish going to play? On the right? :mjlol: most of your best attacking players are left side heavy. Someone is going to be played out of position and be less effective. The only person who did well there is Murda who is an actual striker and it works because he's left footed/2 footed and he has to be played out of position to pay his dues.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If Citeh get Kane as well now, we might as well give them the trophy now :scust:

I’m a big Pep fan but he has no excuse to not win the CL this season with Kane and Grealish in the team now.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Looks like that Messi rumor is for real :lupe:

Energy

25gjxA.gif

-------------