Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
15 days ago, Barca were 9 points clear of Atletico

Now only ahead by virtue of their head-to-head record

Luis Enrique looking at the table like:
200w.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man...Barcelona beat this same Valencia team 7-0 two months ago. Did not think that they would lose to them like this. This Barcelona team looks pretty exhausted and just barely holding it together. I still think that there is some magic left in this team as you have the three best players in the world but they have to get back to form quickly as the margin for error is practically zero.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
No one care afford him.

:blessed: Ronaldo gonna win CL and LL to get his Ballon back

Man City has the money to get him if he really wanted to go there but I don't see it happening as Messi mentioned several times that he wants to stay in Barcelona. The ones to keep an eye out on are Suarez and Neymar. I can see Suarez possibly making a move back to Liverpool, which would be a serious boost for that team as they are doing really good right now. Neymar could make a jump to the Premier League as well but I think for now he'll stick with Barcelona as he still has a lot to learn from Messi.