WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Purses for #TheMoment: @FloydMayweather $32 million, @ChinoMaidana $1.5 million @AmirKingKhan $1.5 million @RealLuisCollazo $350,000
This is a damn shame..

Floyd doesn't have a weakness. He has an excellent jab he chooses not to use. However, he used it against Canelo and Juan Manuel Marquez, and had great results. He jabbed the fukk outta Marquez
His weakness is his brittle hands...Especially after his xylocaine injections wear off mid fight

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd doesn't have a weakness. He has an excellent jab he chooses not to use. However, he used it against Canelo and Juan Manuel Marquez, and had great results. He jabbed the fukk outta Marquez

Floyd DOES have a weakness. A good jab beats the shoulder roll, Floyd Sr. said it himself:manny:

There's a reason nobody he fights has a consistently good jab:sas1:

The only person who did, ODLH, gave him a tough fight and if the 3rd judge would've gave ODLH the 12th round like the 2 other judges did....the fight would've been a draw. That was non-prime DLH at that. Imagine if prime DLH was in there:sas2:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Floyd DOES have a weakness. A good jab beats the shoulder roll, Floyd Sr. said it himself:manny:

The only person who did, ODLH, gave him a tough fight and if the 3rd judge would've gave ODLH the 12th round like the 2 other judges did....the fight would've been a draw. That was non-prime DLH at that. Imagine if prime DLH was in there:sas2:
Would have made no difference seeing that prime de la hoya lost ALL of his big fights. I thought u were saying Floyd's weakness was a jab. My bad.

Edit: HIS Jab

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

That was a 9 - 3 fight :sas1:

and Floyd wasn't even using his A game breh :sas2:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

No troll, but prime 147lb Oscar beats prime 147lb Floyd :manny: Oscar was great at stealing rounds, would've never gassed out like he did in '07, and Floyd doesn't have the activity to overcome Oscar's constant flurrying like Shane did :manny:

I don't think Oscar is a better fighter P4P for Floyd :whoa:

It's just a horrible matchup for Floyd :ld:

Oscar is always going to get the nod in the judges minds over boxers just off the strength of ring control and activity.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
A prime DLH woulda beaten Floyd via robbery from the judges, ala DLH/Whitaker.

fukk Oscar. He's the king of doing nothing while making it look like you're doing something

He beat Trinidad's ass though:sas2:

*runs out of thread*

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Marcos Maidana 1.5 million, Amir Khan 1.5 million, Adrien Broner 1.25 million.

Man.....If I'm Maidana, I'm pissssssssssssed:russ: