unnamed1_zpse8eb034c.png

:dead:
:gag: why even waste surgery money on her

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Twins too... shyt! I could understand if he couldn't afford to keep them but dude is able to take care of those babies... That's some heart breaking shyt:wow:
And these virgin non p*ssy getting ass nikka's is vilifying Floyd here, it's a lot you could vilify Floyd for but not in this instance........If anyone experienced the joy in having a child, you can't even possibly think abortion, and nikkas is defending this demonic hoe.......:beli:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Those were Spider Loc's kids:heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute:stopitslime:

So, Miss Jackson posted a picture of her and Nelly this morning, basically confirming they are a couple for everyone:

#[/url]

missjackson
6 hours ago
Look up MO say cheese... Lol You encourage me to smile and laugh through all my BS. Thank You. #Realfriend P.S You are truly a comedian. LMAO... !!!

And THEN Floyd goes on his rampage/rant trying to embarass her on social media?:dahell::what::wtf:

Floyd's a clown:snoop:

And this is who yall look up to?!:beli:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
This nikka mad, because Nelly knocking her down now?:what:
THIS is exactly why I cant get with Mayweather outside of the ring......dude's a cornball and has always been/will always be.
This nikka got all the money, fame in the world and is spazzing on a female because she posted a pic of her and her new dude this morning:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd is too old to be doing this nonsense, he is really acting like a little bytch, I guess that woman really took his heart

Or she got that good-good in between her legs:manny:

Only reason I can see for a man this rich, famous, and with so many women to be tripping over 1