The official Flight Attendant thread cause y'all lazy (HBO Max)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
On the first episode. This bytch really make bad decisions:gucci:

I’m irritated and entertained at the same time. How the fukk is that possible:gucci:?

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
shyts dope to me.

Additional entertainment in being a fan of Big Bang. Watching this is like seeing Penny in an alternative reality or like like the show gave her a TVMA murder mystery spinoff.

Same drunk from Big Bang but on a thousand.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Alan sepinwall saw the finale and says

'I was slightly hesitant in my praise of #TheFlightAttendant only because HBO Max didn't give us the full season, and endings are a big deal for this kind of story. No spoilers, but I just saw the finale and am VERY pleased. In particular, I was worried that Cuoco and others were talking about doing more seasons, and that the finale would rob s1 Peter to pay s2 Paul, and that very much does not happen. It threads the needle perfectly of wrapping one story while leaving open possibility for more.

In case you're curious, this is what I wrote prior to premiere. I'd up the rating at least a half-star now, if not more. It's a lot of fun, and Cuoco's great"

He gives the show 4 stars or more now after finale

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ending was too convenient. It was almost like a Marvel movie how they set it up for season 2. Show was straight. I like the psychological stuff more then the actual story though

Daps
ending was too convenient. It was almost like a Marvel movie how they set it up for season 2. Show was straight. I like the psychological stuff more then the actual story though

Had the exact same feelings watching the finale about things being too convenient. Felt like a network show that got canceled and told by execs to wrap it up. Plus I really hated how they tried to make Rosie Perez into a victim who didn’t intentionally do the shyt she was doing. They could’ve kept the “I was bored” angle and say she did it for money and adventure, but don’t try to act like she ain’t know what she was doing. :comeon:

Finale was so trash it undercut how progressively better the show had been getting through episode 7.

Alan sepinwall saw the finale and says

'I was slightly hesitant in my praise of #TheFlightAttendant only because HBO Max didn't give us the full season, and endings are a big deal for this kind of story. No spoilers, but I just saw the finale and am VERY pleased. In particular, I was worried that Cuoco and others were talking about doing more seasons, and that the finale would rob s1 Peter to pay s2 Paul, and that very much does not happen. It threads the needle perfectly of wrapping one story while leaving open possibility for more.

In case you're curious, this is what I wrote prior to premiere. I'd up the rating at least a half-star now, if not more. It's a lot of fun, and Cuoco's great"

He gives the show 4 stars or more now after finale

Exhibit A on why I never bother reading reviews from critics....what did you think of the finale, breh?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was a pretty good season overall. A TBS style dramedy in a similar realm as Search Party so it wasn't like I was expecting the quality to compete with an HBO Original here. :pachaha: .....my expectations were tempered from the get-go. Kaley's acting wasn't the greatest, but good enough to get the job done for the role. I liked the way her troubled childhood was incorporated into present time through flashbacks and helped me understand why she acts the way she does as an addict.

You could tell the basic storyline got stretched thin and once again in the finale when it took an out-of-nowhere CIA agent to save the day. I was more annoyed with the Rosie Perez sub-plot if anything, perhaps the writers can change my mind with it next season when it gets more spotlight.

I made it to the end and was entertained, so mission accomplished. This isn't the first show I've watched when the main character makes non-stop headscratching decisions, and it certainly won't be the last. I'm not really shocked that it already got renewed. I definitely see it appealing the most to the 18-24 demographic. It's one of those dumb-fun shows you can just kick back and unwind to.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Had the exact same feelings watching the finale about things being too convenient. Felt like a network show that got canceled and told by execs to wrap it up. Plus I really hated how they tried to make Rosie Perez into a victim who didn’t intentionally do the shyt she was doing. They could’ve kept the “I was bored” angle and say she did it for money and adventure, but don’t try to act like she ain’t know what she was doing. :comeon:

Finale was so trash it undercut how progressively better the show had been getting through episode 7.

Exhibit A on why I never bother reading reviews from critics....what did you think of the finale, breh?
It was okay