The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
now that the thead title has been changed and i'm not boycotting the thread anymore :birdman:

image.jpg

Easily the baddest female at the games. no pedo! :noah:

:rudy:

vrfv2.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
now that the thead title has been changed and i'm not boycotting the thread anymore :birdman:

image.jpg

You might not have been postin, but you was lurkin this whole time, huh? Probably givin :obama: from the bushes

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You might not have been postin, but you was lurkin this whole time, huh? Probably givin :obama: from the bushes

nah i knew if i lurked i'd be DYING to post. so i stayed away... :noah:
brief synopsis of whose been posted pls? list?

:smugdraper:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

image.jpg

can we atleast get another picture of her. Broad looks like she ain't been in the sun all her life. It's probably the light, but if you think she's the baddest, then you really haven't been watching the Olympics

Also, what I learned from this thread is, if you want your girl to develop a fat ass, make her ride bicycles.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
I'm not one of these dudes who goes ape shyt over a "pawg" (I feel fukking stupid even typing that stupid shyt), but I seen Cibulkova named dropped pages back.... I'm a tennis fan, so I've known about her for years and this will probably will make y'all check for her even more :laugh:. She was with Gael Monfils a while ago.

dominika-cibulkova-009.jpg

cibulkova-monfils.jpg

:ahh: ol girl is slept on