The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I thought we touched on all the bad bit*hes but nope.

602987_381306695251183_1168376576_n.jpg

media

media

media

Some n*gga :cape: and she got two kids and a fam.
I spotted her this morning.

T'Erea Brown :noah:

Ut_HKthATH4eww8X5hMDoxOjBrOw-uIx

tereabrownolympics2.jpg

c1b5cf47-3905-431e-a90a-d09fe3212ce4.jpg

foto-flagra-uma-tatuagem-e-algumas-estrias-na-perna-da-atleta-norte-americana-terea-brown-dos-400-m-com-barreiras-31052012-1338500345707_956x500.jpg

I think she the best in this thread.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wait, please tell this nikka who ain't even her man is :cape:

Jason Richardson: @tereabrown haha loser... U know I keep points my toe and throwin my hands up in homage...lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I mean gold medals, 5k followers on twitter and you simpin a girl who got a man something heavy talking about you will fight for her. Really tho. This Jason Richardson nikka gotta be the lamest n*gga in the games.

Lame :cape: negro

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So ur admitting you are a weak minded indivual who cannot think for himself and therefore must abide by the societal norms fed thru TV, magazine covers to determine what is/is not beauty?

The funniest thread I read this week gave you the sobriquet of Jadilic00n

Surely this topic isn't your arena my man :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The funniest thread I read this week gave you the sobriquet of Jadilic00n

Surely this topic isn't your arena my man :heh:

What's funny about all this is, there's NO posts you all can reference that give reason to call me a "c00n".

You guys just make up sh*t and the other idiots just pile on.

I say I like all women, I mean just that. I've posted black women in this thread, and posted about white women and everything in between.

Meanwhile YOU get on here saying white women naturally look better than black women.....and you wanna call ME the "c00n"?

I laugh at your idiocy.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What's funny about all this is, there's NO posts you all can reference that give reason to call me a "c00n".

You guys just make up sh*t and the other idiots just pile on.

I say I like all women, I mean just that. I've posted black women in this thread, and posted about white women and everything in between.

Meanwhile YOU get on here saying white women naturally look better than black women.....and you wanna call ME the "c00n"?

I laugh at your idiocy.

I didn't make it up the name mane. (And saying phrases like, 'I laugh at your idiocy' doesn't help your anti-c00n argument.)

But you've left out key parts of my argument which is rather convenient.

I said average white women look better than average black women. That's a particular portion of women for each race and that is what we are mainly dealing with in the olympics. So yeah, white women>black women in the context of the olympics.

Now if I were to say dime black women (your syds, chantaes)>dime white women that would be a whole different animal.

Except you choose to get super butt hurt about the average women as if they actually mean anything:pachaha:

I think you're upset big guy.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn't make it up the name mane. (And saying phrases like, 'I laugh at your idiocy' doesn't help your anti-c00n argument.)

But you've left out key parts of my argument which is rather convenient.

I said average white women look better than average black women. That's a particular portion of women for each race and that is what we are mainly dealing with in the olympics. So yeah, white women>black women in the context of the olympics.

Now if I were to say dime black women (your syds, chantaes)>dime white women that would be a whole different animal.

Except you choose to get super butt hurt about the average women as if they actually mean anything:pachaha:

I think you're upset big guy.

Why would I be upset about an internet message board? :rudy: And I'm a "c00n" b/c I speak proper English? Boy, haven't heard that type of insult since like 7th grade. Careful there, you might hurt my feelings.

And save that sorry-ass explanation. You said what you said and it's clear what you said, and you brought up the fact that it's a society based issue to you, so it's not just an olympic thing.

You're an idiot, and anyone who co-signs anything stupid nikkas like Malcolm say are idiots as well. '

FOH