The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
body of a goddess but look like danny brown with teeth

Jennifer470H376.jpg
:snoop:
she just dried her hair and got out the pool :snoop:

u really think women are supposed to look like the airbrushed models in the magazines? :what:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
jennifer-abel1.jpg
:ehh:

1ru239.jpg
:leon:

Jennifer-Abel-top-and-Emilie-Heymans-have-Canadas-first-Olympic-medal-Sean-Kilpatrick-The-Canadian-Press.jpg

check out the difference in thigh circumference between the white chick and the canadian ebony princess :wow: Thick and fit, I could run for president on this motto.
That ass to waist ratio is Goddess-like. And she only like 20.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't really want to address that hypothetical nonsense because it serves no purpose and is sorta sad and isn't reflective of everyone's experience with women who possess little melanin.

We're talking average bytches though. Supremely average in some cases. Now, all of the olympic broads are average yet are afforded pedestal status because they are female athletes who do not look like wildebeests.

I'm sorry, the average white woman usually wins in these cases with the societal pressures and the force-fed beauty that we, living in this country, must subscribe to. Thems the breaks.

But if you check my top 5 olympic babes the top 2 are black :mjpls:

So ur admitting you are a weak minded indivual who cannot think for himself and therefore must abide by the societal norms fed thru TV, magazine covers to determine what is/is not beauty?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Brazilian women are so fukking overrated to me, it makes me sick. Only thing they have other countries are nice bodies. I think alot of dudes just hear other people saying it and just ran with it.Dominican, Eritrean, Ethiopian,Cape Verdean, Swedish women>>>Brazilian women. I've been wanting to make a thread on how overrated they are, but I'll be wasting my time.

And that is mostly plastic surgery.

I'll still smash in a heartbeat though.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
she just dried her hair and got out the pool :snoop:

u really think women are supposed to look like the airbrushed models in the magazines? :what:

put ya cape up breh..fukk the hoe hair...seen the broad face..n i instantly thought of danny...

u cant look at that hoe face n tell me u dont see danny's lil sister

danny-brown-e1329292517786.jpg