The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
How many of you all would smash Diana Taurasi?

I would. :yeshrug:

They playing rough out there.

4afb70303b.gif

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Depending on what region ur in...most of these white college athletes are on that anti-mj policy...especially soccer bishes.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:rudy: I know everytime that multimillionaire nba starting pg jrue Holliday comes around he must be angry .

:laugh: why you pretending like her pops aint a white AMERICAN male? stop it breh next you'll be saying racism died when obama was elected :laugh:. I'm talking gut feeling when a white man from the midwest sees his daughter with a black man. Yeah Jrue is a millionaire but i can bet Lauren pops would rather her daughter be mashed by some white millionaire. Also now think of your statement without the multimillionaire part? you think her pops would feel the same if jrue was a busboy at denny's? Now quit tryna be clever and enjoy the pics.:youngsabo:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:laugh: why you pretending like her pops aint a white AMERICAN male? stop it breh next you'll be saying racism died when obama was elected :laugh:. I'm talking gut feeling when a white man from the midwest sees his daughter with a black man. Yeah Jrue is a millionaire but i can bet Lauren pops would rather her daughter be mashed by some white millionaire. Also now think of your statement without the multimillionaire part? you think her pops would feel the same if jrue was a busboy at denny's? Now quit tryna be clever and enjoy the pics.:youngsabo:

I doubt there's a white male in America who wouldn't prefer to have a daughter with a :mjplease: policy. Every white person over 50 is a racist, some are just better at hiding it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I'd be more angry at the fact that he spells his name retardedly (<-irony)