The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's German, if you ever get a chance to go to Germany, you will be like :wtf: at the sheer amount of love you will receive from the bytches there. They are all about that interracial dating out there :russ:

Definitely gotta make a trip out there one day

:myman:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
He's German, if you ever get a chance to go to Germany, you will be like :wtf: at the sheer amount of love you will receive from the bytches there. They are all about that interracial dating out there :russ:

Im going to Germany this winter:youngsabo::youngsabo:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Looks like I gotta add another stop to my Before Marriage World Tour. Wonder if I'll ever get married at this rate :pachaha:.

Just read around and ppl said to stay in West Germany. East are still on their :mjpls:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I want to end this thread with the GOAT post.
i8ppTZU1brZia.gif

I wanna see her twerkin! :noah:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Definitely gotta make a trip out there one day

:myman:

Im going to Germany this winter:youngsabo::youngsabo:

Looks like I gotta add another stop to my Before Marriage World Tour. Wonder if I'll ever get married at this rate :pachaha:.

Just read around and ppl said to stay in West Germany. East are still on their :mjpls:

:laugh: The-Coli invades Germany 2014.

Most can speak English too, and @PoPo your tour better include Brazil and Colombia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Such a beautiful thread...

Time to put the wrench to my pipe, I gotta few minutes left to squeeze one out during halftime :noah: