Playing through FFXV now and :scust:

Just feels so janky

I actually enjoyed FFXIII too :lolbron:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think 12 is clearly the best if your grown and not blinded by nostalgia and a bit more open minded.

Afterwards subjectively I like 8 the most.

I will say including FF7 they really need to diversify the main protagonist.

Cloud
Squall
Lightning
Noctis

are all essentially the same brooding loner.

Titus is gay and in a way irrelevant in his own game and Vaan is literally irrelevant in his own game

Making Zidane really the only different non emo/edgy main protagonist who is decent.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think 12 is clearly the best if your grown and not blinded by nostalgia and a bit more open minded.

Afterwards subjectively I like 8 the most.

I will say including FF7 they really need to diversify the main protagonist.

Cloud
Squall
Lightning
Noctis

are all essentially the same brooding loner.

Titus is gay and in a way irrelevant in his own game and Vaan is literally irrelevant in his own game

Making Zidane really the only different non emo/edgy main protagonist who is decent.
They really should just make one FF where the main character isn't even a stereotypical anime looking character. FFVII felt like the most diverse with the Avalanche crew with Barett, Biggs, Jessie and Tifa. They didn't all look like typical anime characters cept Cloud.

Thought I was playing .Hack :dead:
shyt looks painfully boring. I'll eventually try it but the way it looks/sounds doesn't help. First JRPG where I just feel bleh at the world. I rather pop in Baten Kaitos.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Been wanting to play 13 again. Battle system is so cool. But having to deal with Hope, Snow and everyone else but Lightning corrects my judgement.

8 is my favourite and easily has the best soundtrack besides Tactics.

4, 6 and 9 are all tied to me in quality.

Tactics is one of the greatest games ever.

FF3 was cool to play through and I actually think in terms of FF1, 2, 3 and 5, you're best suited to play 5 for that hero type journey.

7 is a great game, it never had that scope of the other storied games (4/6/8/9) in fact, I would put it on the level of 10. Both great games but missing something to make them the best of the best.