• Poll closed .

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How come no one goes high on these shots? :dahell:
In tense situations, people would rather go for less power and more placement. Dont wanna hit it over the bar
I know Bounou from Sevilla. Morocco is going to win this.
One of the best keepers in Spain.
The Spanish pens have been terrible so far

Damn.

These North African will talk so much shyt tho.
Maaaan, next AFCON we gonna see what’s up. Good to have another African team make the QFs though. This has been CAFs best WC yet.

I feel for the Moroccan manager. African bred manager that won CAF CL last year.
Morroco going to the semis at least
Honestly they could, especially if Portugal don’t advance. I think Swiss is a better match up for Morocco.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Luis Enrique made his squad kick 1,000 penalties. He subbed in Sarabia who had never missed one....and they couldn't make a single one :dead:

Whoever still thinks there's any "science" to penalties shootouts should just shut the fukk up and realize shyt is indeed something that's decided in the moment and nothing else.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Teams are too good tactically nowadays to think you're just going to pass your way to the net. These managers seems to forget that a good passing team still needs that one guy who's able to dribble 1-2 defenders to get the opposite out of their scheme. Spain will never learn

Even Guardiola had to eventually upgrade his game and add more facets to tiki taka. Enrique is still living in the past.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Spain has a weird vibe to their footballing ways ... I can't really put my finger on it, but its like they wanna show the world that football is not all about scoring. The rest of the world are donkeys in their eyes and they wanna show off their technical ability and their way of creating passing triangles and other artsy shyt. It's like they do everything they can not to score.

120 mins of football, 77% passing accuracy, 68% retention on the flanks, 59% possession, 1000+ passes completed, 9mph exit velocity on passes :ehh:

Pack it up boys, job well done:ehh:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Morocco:blessed:Spain need to rethink that Tiki Taka style, the players are technically skilled but not as inventive and able to play through the lines and create chances like the previous generation. I think Spain will attempt a more direct style going foward, making 1000s of passes a game and only two shots on target is embarrasing.
Spain was most effective today going to Williams side when he came on. The moment appeared too big for Gavi, Pedri, etc but they have a good nucleus of young talent. They should be a problem 2026 with a new manager who believes in violence.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Luis Enrique made his squad kick 1,000 penalties. He subbed in Sarabia who had never missed one....and they couldn't make a single one :dead:

Whoever still thinks there's any "science" to penalties shootouts should just shut the fukk up and realize shyt is indeed something that's decided in the moment and nothing else.
Yea, that shyt 90% mental, :russ: