• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Japan... :francis:

I had bet them making out of the death group and falling this round before the cup though so...
woody-harrelson-crying.gif

Those pens were horrid tho. :scusthov:

As for the "game" happening right now... :mjlol:

I'll have to give Neymar some credit, he got these hoes looking at him like how the French squad was looking at each other after a goal. :dame:

Neymar just being there, regardless of how well he's playing, uplifts the offensive players to actually play instead of the bullshyt they were doing the last two games. That's purely psychological.

But yeah, this game is already in the bag. Korea just doesn't have what it takes to deal with this defense on a 3-goal deficit. Historically, that's what had always made Brazil so scary. Even when the offense is taking longer to click, how does that help when you can't score?

Edit: :damn:

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
lol stop. Brazil can smoke Korea on any given day. They are not the same tier at all.

I never said they can’t smoke them or not a different level. Just that was shockingly bad for a team that ain’t a bum ass team to be 2-0 down in 10 minutes. As then what happens, is you capitulate and team run riot like Brazil now doing.