WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
When Andre Ayew gets back to the locker room.

slap-funny.gif

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Truth is we put too much pressure on ourselves goin into this bytch

Other than Suarez this ain’t even that same Uruguay team, we only got 2 nikkas from that 2010 team ourselves

nikkas wasn’t ready for this type of pressure

Yh reminded me of Salah talking about having "unfinished business" with Madrid only for Liverpool to lose again :unimpressed:

No need to make that the narrative and put that kinda pressure on yourself. Also you won't look like a clown if you get smacked

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
even watching Ayew walk around just pisses me off. this dude walks around like an old man
The two of them tag teaming the whole country. Add Baba Rahman to the list, since he’s only there because his agent works with the Ghana football association.

I’m sick to my stomach

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I still don't get the hate for Suarez on that one. I would side eye any player who would not do what what he did for his country to get a WC semi.

This.

If I was Ghanaian I would hate him as it is a scumbag move and denied you a certain goal. Suarez as a whole is a scumbag lol

But I would be lying if I said I wouldn't want a scumbag like that in my team.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Ghana put a lot of pressure on themselves, even tho only Suarez and Cavani are left from that squad and they are old :francis:

Hell all that talk made Suarez turn the clock back, out here nutmegging players and throw pinpoint assists

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This.

If I was Ghanaian I would hate him as it is a scumbag move and denied you a certain goal. Suarez as a whole is a scumbag lol

he did what he had to do for his nation
the person who should have got all the blame was Asamoah Gyan

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This.

It’s not even about him deflecting the shot

It’s his overall behavior, celebrating after Gyan missed, racism, the biting, he’s just a bytch ass nikka all around

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I still don't get the hate for Suarez on that one. I would side eye any player who would not do what what he did for his country to get a WC semi.
people call him a cheater and all that, and it never made sense to me

i dont like him cause he just looks like a rat and a racist piece of shyt. but i dont blame him for his handball