• Poll closed .

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
That was a CLASSIC

Felt like we were already in the knockouts

Feel it for the Mexicans. They were the least likely to go through and they almost pulled it off:salute:. They showed great character and made everything interesting until the end

But it's better they lose it fair and square like this than Poland going through on yellow card difference. That didn't sit right with me

Daps
MESSIKO CAN'T SAY shyt TO THE US IN THIS shyt.
They can't even beat us for a CONCACAF cup or finish above us in the hex. They haven't been able to say shyt to us for years now.

shyt, they couldn't even send a Liga MX team to win CCL this year. Whole country's football culture is on lock as far as the U.S. is concerned.

Daps
i never watched it but wtf ...is werstling this racist ?
go back to home depot... leave you starving like concentration camps?
Wrestling has always been racist as hell, especially when heels are trying to get heat.

This is just John Cena doing a Post Malone gimmick before Post Malone even existed.

Daps
My daily witty round up of today's matches

Tunisia 1 - 0 France

The Eagles of Carthage swooped and plucked Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters. Well, eagles and hawks are known for preying on chickens.

Australia 1 - 0 Denmark

The Socceroos kicked the Danish Dynamite out of the stadium. Turns out, the Danish Dynamite were duds.

Poland 0 - 2 Argentina

La Albiceleste (The White and Sky Blue) were too much for Orły (The Eagles). Orły (The Eagles) may fly the skies but they'll never rule the Sky Blue.

Saudi Arabia 1 - 2 Mexico

The Green Falcons challenged the Golden Eagles to see which were the top apex predators of the sky. The Golden Eagles chased away The Green Falcons.